Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Cramer’s lightning round: Amazon does Not always destroy–Only look at Roku

I obtained Roku wrong originally and then I got on board after my children told me,’Dad, I believe, exactly what are you doing?’ Roku is real. I presumed that Amazon was going to wash them out. That was wrong. Amazon doesn’t always destroy, though we call it the Death Star.”

:”Look, I believe Cisco’s fantastic. There has been a really great article at the Journal today about all the things that [CEO] Chuck Robbins has done correctly and that I believe people need to see it. It has a three percent return and remember the fact that they were hurt by DRAM costs, which have come down, so consequently their margins will expand.”

The post Cramer’s lightning round: Amazon does Not always destroy–Only look at Roku appeared first on Retailnewsfeed.com.

#amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment