Thursday, August 16, 2018

Cortana Matches Alexa, Lesson No. 1: Maintain your Windows 10 PC from your Amazon Echo

I am testing out the new integration of Microsoft Cortana and Amazon Alexa, released as a public trailer for the first time this morning. It had been going pretty well, before Cortana on my voice-enabled Windows 10 PC started hearing and responding to the orders I had been giving to Cortana on my Echo Spot. That is where the problems started, because you can see from the movie above, starting around 2 minutes at. To be sure, this is most likely not a typical scenario, but it will show that the companies still have any work to do. That is to be expected given the fact that this is being rolled out as a trailer. Aside from that, the integration isn’t going smoothly so far, allowing me to check my Outlook.com email and even my Google Calendar, as reflected from the initial section of the movie above. We are focusing on a more thorough post about our experience by Cortana and Alexa across our Echo apparatus, Harman Kardon Invoke speaker and Windows PCs. In the meantime, you can check out the integration for yourself. Take a look at our earlier story for more details.

The post Cortana Matches Alexa, Lesson No. 1: Maintain your Windows 10 PC from your Amazon Echo appeared first on Retailnewsfeed.com.

#amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment