Monday, May 7, 2018

Warren Buffett Says He Was Wrong About Google and Amazon

Revered investor Warren Buffett declared at Berkshire Hathaway’s annual shareholder meeting Saturday which “I made the wrong decisions” when he handed up investments at Amazon along with Google (currently Alphabet). It’s a mistake that he left because he stuck to his longtime investing principles–which might mean it’s time to update those thoughts.

“I had [a] very very very higher view of [Jeff Bezos’s] skill when I first met him, and I loathed him,” Buffett said in remarks reported by CNBC. “I’ve watched Amazon from the beginning. I guess what Jeff Bezos has performed is something close to a miracle … that the problem is when I think something will be a wonder, I usually do not bet on it.”

The post Warren Buffett Says He Was Wrong About Google and Amazon appeared first on Retailnewsfeed.com.

#amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment